Green Roof Training Days

Want to learn more about Green Roof installation & maintenance ?


*Book onto a Green Roof Training day TODAY!*


  • –     Seeing the demand for Green Roofs but need more knowledge ?
  • –     Would you like to attend a full training day in all aspects of Green Roofs, different types of Green Roofs, installation, irrigation & maintenance ?
  • –     Learn from the experts; we’ve teamed up with Living Roofs Academy and Irrigation Engineers Ltd to deliver face-to-face training hosted at our Hampshire HQ!
  • –     Great opportunity to network with other industry professionals


Greening up our roof space is an obvious quick win to help with improving biodiversity and mitigating climate change. There is so much business potential as UK environmental regulations focus more and more on greening our infrastructure.


2023 Available dates:

  • –     Wednesday 1st March
  • –     Thursday 2nd March
  • –     Weds 5th December (TBC)
  • –     Thurs 6th December (TBC)


Only limited spaces now remain for March, so don’t leave it too late!


All Green Roof Training Days are from 9:30am to 4:00pm at our Head office & production site in Hampshire, RG25 3AW.


The day starts with an introduction to green roofs, their history, benefits and current market demand, followed by detailed design considerations and an in depth look at proper irrigation kit and techniques, moving onto a group hands on practical installation session on our simulated green roof ‘rigs’ using Wildflower Turf and finishing off the day with a bit of troubleshooting and a few illustrative case studies. You will also qualify and be issued a Lantra certificate of attendance.


We lay on a delicious buffet lunch, with a constant supply of refreshments throughout the day and delicious cake to complete the afternoon! It is a packed day full of information and group interactivity which should set you up with an excellent working knowledge of green roof creation.


The price for the training day including LANTRA certification and certificate is just £299 per person (Excl VAT).


More information on the Green Roof Training Days can be found HERE. This could be a significant new business opportunity for you to take this chance to learn from the experts.


Wildflower Turf Ltd are also proud members of the The Green Roof Organisation Ltd (GRO).


Please note: Spaces are limited and once they’re full, they’re full.


Feedback from our Green Roof Training Days:

    • “Excellent and inspiring day sharing ideas with lots of open-minded fellow professionals. Thankyou Wildflower Turf!”


    • “Thanks for an excellent training day, full of relevant facts. The hands-on demonstration was a real winner, a great way to get to know the products and how it all fits together.”


    • “The practical training was very useful to see the build-up process.”


    • “Great day, very informative! Thankyou!! :)”


    • “Absolutely amazing thank you”


    • “Friendly, informative day”


    • “Site tour was very beneficial, good to see the real thing in person, a lot learned”


    • “Very good & informative day. Will recommend”


    • “Very in-depth explanation of all aspects of design / construction and maintenance”


83% of attendees said the content of the training day was ‘Excellent’ (whilst the remaining 17% said it was ‘Good’).

100% of attendees would recommend this training to other landscaping professionals.


Email us to book your space(s)!

To book call us on 01256 771 222