We are exhibiting at FutureScape Spring 2023 at NEC Birmingham – Stand E51
Exhibition Opening Times:
- – Tues 14th March 9:00am – 5:00pm
- – Weds 15th March 9:00am – 3:30pm
Come see us at stand E51 and find out how to claim your FREE jar of honey, lovingly made by pollinating bees amongst our Wildflowers!
Come and visit Helen Gillespie-Brown and Stephanie Newson to chat about all things Wildflower, Helen Simmen from our R&D Team will also be on hand on Tues 14th March.
Register for your FREE ticket HERE!
From the jobbing gardener to the self-employed labourer; to the small landscaper and designer teams to the multi-office practices and large commercial organisations – here’s to 2 days, 185 showcasing exhibitors, 100 panellists and 50 topics that matter: FutureScape 2023.
- – Hundreds of exhibitors, reflecting and showcasing every touchpoint of UK landscaping – a truly legendary showcase of landscaping and horticultural supply.
- – A community of over 5,000 expectant visitors – connect, collaborate, accelerate, together.
- – Seminars to spark and speculate on the hottest of topics across soft and hard landscaping, design and delivery and supply. Business and industry developments and broader issues gain traction – be a part of the conversation too.
- – A supporting cast of panellists and speakers ready to stand up and be counted, sharing their own viewpoints and experiences with new ideas and new perspectives and insight to help you apply this in your own businesses.
See here for more information on the show.