Mandatory Biodivesity Net Gain (BNG) is coming, and the Planning Advisory Service is an excellent one-stop-shop for resources that are specific to local authorities.
Updated regularly with new material, the ‘Biodiversity Net Gain for local authorities‘ area of the Planning Advisory Service website is broken up into six key areas:
– What is biodiversity net gain?
– Why is biodiversity net gain important?
– Why do biodiversity net gain now?
– How can local authorities plan for and deliver biodiversity net gain?
– How is PAS helping local authorities get ready for biodiversity net gain?
Access all of the above information here, and do remember to check back regularly as updates and new resources are posted regularly.
We have also written extensively on the topic of Biodiversity Net Gain and you can read one of our previous articles on the subject here.