We are very excited to announce that we are expanding our team here at wildflower turf. Following on from the huge success of our wildflower turf products over the last couple of years and the continued focus on research and development of new products for our growing market, we are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic new position.
Last year we famously provided the turf for the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics as well as many of the surrounding landscaped areas in the Athletes Village and park. Due to the enormous interest that this has generated and the incredible success and acclaim that the turf achieved, we are now in a new growth phase and currently searching for a sales professional to develop the professional landscape markets within the business. If you think you might be interested in working with Wildflower Turf or know of someone that you think would suit this opportunity, please read on, the job description is below and we can provide you with even more detail if you would like to get in touch.
In this exciting opportunity you are responsible to develop new and expand on existing client relationships within the landscape turf industry. Building contractors, architects, landscapers, garden designers, housing companies, councils and garden retailers will be your key clients. You will research the potential markets and network within to develop sales of the current Wildflower Turf products as well as being involved in the launch of an exciting new product to hit the horticultural market. Your task is to continually seek and develop new clients UK wide.
The job requires initiative and an independent attitude, yet you will be a part of a small, close team. Whilst previous experience of a horticultural work environment is not essential you will be required to quickly understand the technicalities of our wildflower turf products and certainly an interest in nature and landscapes will help provide a credible sales pitch. You will be used to working with structured sales methods and have worked with a customer relationship management system. You will have evidence of being able to build strong relationships. You will be required to closely follow all market developments and trends and pro-actively respond to these adequately. You will report directly to James, the Managing Director.
Skills and Experience from the ideal candidate:
- Proven track record of sales and business development
- Ambitious, dynamic and credible
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of the importance of IT and social media in the sales environment
- Resident in Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
- Relevant knowledge about the horticultural sector or construction sector
- Experience within landscaper, architect, council and housing developer circles.
What to expect from Wildflower Turf:
- Challenging position with broad responsibilities
- A market leading company with exciting plans for growth and development
- A small, enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for entrepreneurship and personal development
- A stunning rural location
- A strong focus on the environment
Please contact James directly on 01256 771222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.